Emergency Dentist in Katy, TX
You never know when a dental emergency will happen. But you can have a plan in place. (Hint: call us.)
What is an Emergency Dentist?
An emergency dentist is a dental professional who provides same-day care for patients experiencing dental emergencies. Dental emergencies are situations that require urgent attention. These situations can include severe toothaches, chipped or broken teeth, knocked-out teeth, loose or broken braces, and excessive gum bleeding.
Who Might Need Emergency Dentist Services?
Anyone can experience a dental emergency. If you engage in contact sports or other physical activities, you may be at a higher risk of dental trauma. Additionally, if you have a history of dental problems, you may be more likely to experience a dental emergency.
At Fulshear Modern Dentistry, we know a dental emergency is never planned. That is why we serve patients from all ages from children to seniors. Whether you are experiencing a dental emergency for the first time or are a regular patient, we provide the care you need.
Why Choose Fulshear Modern Dentistry for Emergency Dentist Services in Katy?
When you need timely and effective treatment, we ensure you’re cared for by a skilled emergency dentist. Our team at Fulshear Modern Dentistry is committed to providing proper and prompt care for our patients. Here are five reasons to choose us for your emergency dentist services:
- Experienced dentists: Our team of dentists has years of expertise to handle even the most complex dental emergencies.
- Advanced, proven technologies: We value the importance of providing high-quality care with state-of-the-art technology and equipment.
- Same-day appointments: Dental emergencies are not planned. We offer same-day appointments to accommodate your emergency needs.
- Extended hours: You never know when a dental emergency will happen. We offer extended hours to ensure that you receive care when you need it.
- Comfortable environment: Dental emergencies can be stressful. We provide a comfortable, welcoming environment.
Fulshear Modern Dentistry
5102 FM 1463 Ste 100
Katy, TX 77494
on the NW corner of FM 1463 & Cinco Ranch Rd/Fulshear Bend Dr next to Great Clips.
Emergency Dental Team
At Fulshear Modern Dentistry in Katy, our dental team is comprised of experts in handling dental emergencies. With years of experience, our emergency dentists are highly qualified and equipped to handle any unexpected dental situation.
Trusted Emergency Dental Care
With years of experience, our emergency dentists are highly qualified to handle any dental emergency. We understand that these situations can be stressful and uncertain, which is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our patients receive the care they need, when they need it.
When it comes to having a dental emergency, time is of the essence. Our emergency dental services are designed to provide immediate attention to alleviate pain and prevent further complications. Whether it’s a tooth extraction, emergency root canal, or emergency dental trauma, our team is equipped to handle it all.
Dental Issues That Could Require Emergency Dental Care
- Toothache or sever dental pain
- Broken or chipped tooth
- Lost or knocked out tooth
- Swelling or infection in the mouth or jaw
- A lost or losse orthodontic appliance (such as a bracket or wire)
- Trauma or injury to the moth or jaw
- Abscess or pus-filled pocket on the gums
- A broken or lost dental restoration (such as a filling or crown)
- Gum bleeding that doesn't stop
Emergency Dentist FAQs
What is the most common dental emergency?
The most common dental emergency is a toothache. A toothache can be caused by a variety of factors such as tooth decay, a cracked or broken tooth, infection, or gum disease. Other common dental emergencies include a lost filling or crown, a broken or chipped tooth, and a knocked-out tooth.
What should I do if I have a dental emergency after business hours?
We offer same-day appointments and extended hours to ensure that you receive timely care. Call our office and our answering service will direct you to the appropriate care.
How can I prevent dental emergencies?
Dental emergencies can be prevented by maintaining good oral hygiene, wearing a mouthguard during contact sports, and avoiding hard and sticky foods.
What should I do if my tooth is knocked out?
If a permanent tooth is knocked out, rinse it with water and place it back in its place immediately before seeing a dentist. If you cannot replace the tooth, put it in a container of milk or saliva and bring it to our office immediately.
Will my dental insurance cover emergency dentist services?
Generally, most dental insurance plans cover emergency dental services. Our team will work with you to ensure you receive the care you need with the proper coverage.